â€œNasiri Trading Company, the mother company of Delta Group
of Food Industries, was officially established in 1945 in Shiraz
â€“ Iran. The main activity of the company was processing,
packing and exporting fruits, dry fruits, and vegetables.
along with the growth of Iranâ€™s economy, the companyâ€™s
scopes and activities have been expanded and Nasiri brothers
established the following companies.
Agro Industrial Co.
2. Ramak Dairy Co.
3. Golijeh Plastic Industries Co
4. Fars Kabkaab Dates Processing Co.
5. Aseh Licorice MFG & EXP Co.
6. Sweet Gum Licorice MFG & EXP co.
7. Nixan Trading Company LLC â€“ Tehran
each company has its own legal status, but together they comprise
an industrial and commercial group named â€œDELTAâ€.
Today DELTA is one of the largest and leading groups of companies
in southern Iran.
information, visit Delta-Foodsâ€™